Cambodia e-Visa Information
What types of visits are eligible?
To be eligible for an E-Visa for Cambodia, the purpose of the visit should be tourism and you must enter through one of the following entry points:
• Siem Reap International Airport
• Cham Yeam (Koh Kong)
• Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey)
• Bavet (Svay Rieng)
How to Get Your Cambodia e-Visa
1. Scanned signed color copy of passport information page.
2. One (1) visa application form signed by the applicant.
3. One (1) recent color passport size photo.
4. Copy of airline tickets or travel itinerary showing confirmed reservations.
5. Hotel confirmation
6. Color copy of US status for non-US passport holders.
7. Copy of driver’s license
8. Texas Tower order form
Instructions for sending your Cambodia E–Visa application to Texas Tower
- Gather the requirements listed above.
- Fill out the form below.
- Scan all items and save to a PDF File and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tourist Double Entry: $175.00
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 713-874-1420