Blog Single

24 Sep

Getting a Uganda e-Visa in Houston

If you’re a U.S. citizen traveling to Uganda, you will need a visa to enter the country for both business or tourist-class travel.

There are type top-level types of visas you can apply for. You can either get a traditional travel visa to enter Uganda or you can apply for an e-Visa. We will cover how to get either type.

Getting a traditional Visa for Uganda

The maximum stay for a visa in Uganda is 30 days for both business and tourist visas.

To apply for a visa, you will need to gather the following paperwork:

Getting an e-Visa for Uganda
If you are traveling to Busia, Entebbe, Katuna, Malaba, Mpondwe or Mutukula, you can use an E-Visa to enter the country.

You will need to gather the following:

  • Copy of the photo and information page of your passport
  • Submit one 2” x 2” passport photo
  • Submit a copy of the flight itinerary
  • Submit a copy of an international certificate of vaccination against yellow fever
  • Complete the application for Uganda E-Visa
    Submit all items to Texas Tower at

See how easy it is to outsource the task of getting your visa for travel to Uganda?
If you need to travel in less than a week, talk to us about expediting it for you.

Related Posts