Blog Single

10 Jan

How to Get a Saudi Arabia Visa and Enjaz in Houston

Saudi Arabia has exacting standards for issuing travel visas, including the required Enjaz, which is their e-Visa.  Whether you are traveling to Saudi Arabia as a tourist or on business, you will require a visa for entry. The current maximum stay is 30 days. Our Houston location can expedite the process of obtaining your travel documents, this includes the Enjaz if we process your application.

Before traveling to Saudi Arabia, visitors need to be aware Saudi Arabia does allow photography and filming in public areas so long as it does not invade the privacy of others.

Taking photographs in facilities, such as airports, seaports, oil and petrochemical facilities, and military bases that do not wish to be photographed are obliged to place visible signs indicating so. Royal palaces are considered private property and should not be photographed. Always look for signs prohibiting photography before taking your camera out.

Travelers to Saudi Arabia may not carry alcohol, firearms, pork products, religious items, or pornographic materials. Prescription drugs should be carried in their original labeled containers.


  • One completed
  • Saudi Arabia visa application
  • One passport type photo
  • Physical passport with 6 months validity beyond trip completion and one blank visa page  (Passport must be signed)
  • Non-USA passport holders must provide a copy of green card or US Visa and I-94
  • One copy of flight itinerary
  • Company business letter – Generate one now and print on your company letterhead.
  • One invitation from your Saudi Arabia host. We recommend that you request an English version to facilitate “Enjaz” data entry authorization.
  • One paid Saudi Arabia “Enjaz”. Included in the $200 embassy fee if Enjaz is done by us.
  • Articles of Incorporation from the company in the US.
    Commercial Certificate from the inviting company in Saudi Arabia.
  • Texas Tower order form

Related Posts