Cambodia issues e-Visas for tourist visits only and the entry to Cambodia may only be made through one of these five ports of entry:
• Siem Reap International Airport
• Cham Yeam (Koh Kong)
• Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey)
• Bavet (Svay Rieng)
How to Get Your Cambodia e-Visa
Make sure your travel fits the requirements to qualify for an e-Visa to Cambodia by downloading and reviewing the Requirements for a Cambodia e-Visa
Gather the following documentation:
1. Scanned signed color copy of passport information page.
2. One (1) visa application form signed by the applicant.
3. One (1) recent color passport size photo.
4. Copy of airline tickets or travel itinerary showing confirmed reservations.
5. Hotel confirmation
6. Color copy of US status for non-US passport holders.
7. Copy of driver’s license
Instructions for sending your Cambodia E–Visa application to Texas Tower
- Gather the requirements listed above.
- Fill out the form below.
- Scan all items and save to a PDF File and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To see the most up-to-date service fees for e-Visas, please visit our dedicated Cambodia e-Visa page.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 713-874-1420