Who is eligible?
Citizens of the following countries are eligible to apply for an E-Visa for India:
UNITED STATES OF AMERICA,
Andorra, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia,
Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Belize, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Canada, Cayman Island, Chile, China, China- SAR Hong Kong, China- SAR Macau, Colombia, Cook Islands, Costa Rica, Cuba,
Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic,
East Timor, Ecuador, El Salvador, Estonia,
Fiji, Finland, France,
Georgia, Germany, Grenada, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary,
Indonesia, Ireland, Israel,
Jamaica, Japan, Jordan,
Laos, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg,
Malta, Malaysia, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Mexico, Micronesia, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Montserrat, Mozambique, Myanmar,
Nauru, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niue Island, Norway,
Palau, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal,
Republic of Korea, Republic of Macedonia, Russia,
Saint Christopher and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, Samoa, Seychelles, Singapore, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Spain, Sri Lanka, Suriname, Sweden,
Taiwan, Tanzania, Thailand, Tonga, Turks & Caicos Island, Tuvalu,
UAE, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Uruguay,
Vanuatu, Vatican City-Holy See, Venezuela, Vietnam.
What types of visits are eligible?
To be eligible for an E-Visa for India, the purpose of the visit should be either tourism, visiting friends/family, casual business, or medical. If you are visiting India for other purposes, you may need to apply for an actual stamped Indian visa.
Citizens of Pakistan or an applicant who is of Pakistan origin is not eligible for an E-visa for India.
An Indian E-Visa is only valid for travelers arriving at 24 designated international airports and 3 designated seaports.
The 24 designated international airports are as follows: Ahmedabad, Amritsar, Bagdogra, Bengaluru, Calicut, Chennai, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Gaya, Goa, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mangalore, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Tiruchirapalli, Trivandrum, and Varanasi.
The 3 designated seaports are as follows: Cochin, Goa, and Mangalore.
If arriving to any other port of entry, you must apply for an actual stamped Indian visa.
Indian E-Visa is valid for arrival by commercial airlines only, and it is not valid for private planes.
1. Scanned and signed color copy of passport information page.
2. One (1) India ETA visa application form signed by the applicant.
**Application must be typed and filled out completely. If a question does not pertain to you please type N/A in that area***
3. One (1) recent passport size photo.
4. Copy of airline tickets or travel itinerary showing confirmed reservations.
5. Hotel confirmation
6. Color copy of US status for non-US passport holders.
7. Copy of driver’s license
8. Scanned copy of a business card.
1. Scanned signed of passport information page.
2. One (1) India ETA visa application, signed by the applicant. **Application must be typed and filled out completely. If a question does not pertain to you please type N/A in that area***
3. One (1) recent passport size photograph.
4. Business cover letter from the company in the USA.
5. An invitation from the inviting company in India with their company seal on the invitation.
6. Color copy of status for non-US passport holders.
7. Scanned copy of a business card.
8. Copy of driver’s license.
9. Hotel confirmation
10. Copy of airline tickets or travel itinerary showing confirmed reservations.
Scan all items required for the type of E-Visa you need and save to a PDF File and email it to email@example.com
$295.00 per E-visa
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-874-1420