Sri Lanka e-Visa Information
What types of visits are eligible?
To be eligible for an E-Visa for Sri Lanka, the purpose of the visit should be either tourism or business.
How to Get Your Sri Lanka e-Visa
1. Scanned signed color copy of passport information page.
2. One (1) visa application form signed by the applicant.
3. One (1) recent color passport size photo.
4. Copy of airline tickets or travel itinerary showing confirmed reservations.
5. Hotel confirmation
6. Color copy of US status for non-US passport holders.
7. Copy of driver’s license
1. Scanned signed of passport information page.
2. One (1) visa application form, signed by the applicant.
3. One (1) recent color passport size photograph.
4. Business cover letter from the company in the USA.
5. An invitation from the inviting company in India with their company seal on the invitation.
6. Color copy of status for non–US passport holders.
7. Scanned copy of a business card.
8. Copy of driver’s license.
9. Hotel confirmation
10. Copy of airline tickets or travel itinerary showing confirmed reservations.
Instructions for sending your Sri Lanka E–Visa to Texas Tower
- Gather the requirements listed above.
- Fill out the form below.
- Scan all items and save to a PDF File and email it to email@example.com
Tourist Double Entry: $170.00
Business Single Entry: $295.00
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 713-874-1420