China is one of the top countries we expedite travel visas for from our Houston office.
For U.S. citizens traveling for either business or tourism purposes will need a valid China visa. We put together an easy-to-follow checklist to make getting your entry visa fast and simple.
The timing is a consideration for applying for your China visa. China requires that you can only put in your application within 90 days to your departure date. Additionally, the Chinese embassy requires that all applications are type-written, and handwritten forms will not be accepted.
Travelers who apply in our Houston office for a China visa that were born in China will need to submit their China passport or a copy of its personal information page. Also, last foreign passport with a China visa will also be accepted. Sometimes the Chinese embassy will require additional documentation such as renunciation papers.
Steps to Getting Your China Visa for business or tourism travel
- You will need to complete a China visa application remember the application must be typed and not handwritten.
- One job description form
- You will need to submit one passport type photo
- You will need to submit your physical passport with an expiration date six months beyond the completion of your trip to China. Your passport should also have side by side blank visa pages.
- One copy of flight itinerary from the airline
- Copy of valid driver’s license
- Texas Tower order form
Business-class China Visas Only:
One official invitation from the Chinese company with their Chinese seal stamped on the invitation letter
Company business letter – Generate one now and print on your company letterhead.
Tourist-class China Visas Only
Parents that are traveling with minors will need to supply a copy of their child’s birth certificate in order to receive China visas for their minor travelers.
Visit our dedicated China Visa page to see fees and time service and make an appointment at our Houston Office by calling 713-874-1420