There are two types of travel visas issued for US citizens traveling to Cambodia, tourist-class, and business-class Cambodian visas.
If you are traveling as a tourist to Cambodia, you can either apply for a traditional travel visa or an e-Visa.
The maximum stay for a US citizen in Cambodia entering on any type of visa is 30-days.
Here are the steps for both types.
For a traditional Cambodian visa
Complete the following forms and gather the required documentation:
- One completed Cambodian visa application
- One passport type photo
- Physical passport with 6 months validity beyond trip completion and one blank visa page
- Non-USA passport holders must provide a copy of green card or US Visa and I-94
- One copy of flight itinerary
Texas Tower order form
For business visas only:
Company business letter – Generate one now and print on your company letterhead.
Our processing time ranges from one to ten business days depending on the level of service you choose.
To see the most updated fees for this service, check our dedicated Cambodia Visa page.
E-Visas are becoming more widely accepted in countries around the globe and Cambodia now issues e-Visas for entry.
How to apply for an e-Visa for Cambodia
Cambodia issues e-Visas for tourist visits only and the entry to Cambodia may only be made through one of these five ports of entry:
• Siem Reap International Airport
• Cham Yeam (Koh Kong)
• Poi Pet (Banteay Meanchey)
• Bavet (Svay Rieng)
How to Get Your Cambodia e-Visa
Make sure your travel fits the requirements to qualify for an e-Visa to Cambodia by downloading and reviewing the Requirements for a Cambodia e-Visa
Gather the following documentation:
1. Scanned signed color copy of passport information page.
2. One (1) visa application form signed by the applicant.
3. One (1) recent color passport size photo.
4. Copy of airline tickets or travel itinerary showing confirmed reservations.
5. Hotel confirmation
6. Color copy of US status for non-US passport holders.
7. Copy of driver’s license
Instructions for sending your Cambodia E–Visa application to Texas Tower
- Gather the requirements listed above.
- Fill out the form below.
- Scan all items and save to a PDF File and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
To see the most up-to-date service fees for e-Visas, please visit our dedicated Cambodia e-Visa page.
If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com or call 713-874-1420