Tag Archives: passport and visa

With all states given the reprieve to comply with identification requirements, having a passport for travel within the United States still isn’t a thing. In the future, that may change. In the meantime, you still need your passport for traveling outside the United States. Here are some of the most common passport issues we see daily and how to handle them.

Your passport is within 6 months of expiring.
You might as well consider your passport expired if there is less than six months left until the expiration date. Go ahead and renew your passport.

The country you’re entering requires a blank page in your passport for stamping upon entry, and you do not have the blank pages available. 
Until January 2016, you could add pages to your passport. Now you need to go through the renewal process to add pages, no matter how much extra time is left until expiration.

Remember! No glasses in passport photos now

You are an adult that wants their first passport.
Applying for your first passport can seem daunting with the documents you need to gather. However, our service can make it easy. Just look over what you need to do to apply for a U.S. passport through Texas Tower and let us get your passport for you.

passports and visa services
passports and visas

Can someone have two passports?
Yes, if you meet certain requirements. If you are traveling between politically sensitive countries or you need to get a visa stamp plus need to travel internationally at the same time – you qualify. Learn more here.

Have a newborn and need to travel internationally? You need a passport. 
We can obtain passports for your children from newborn to 15 years of age. Children over that age will need to use the adult passport form.


Replacing a lost, stolen or damaged passport?
We can assist you with that. We have some forms you need to fill out and we can help you get your old passport canceled and your new passport in your hands.

Avoid delays and keep your name current on your travel docs.
Marriage, divorce, adoption, and other life events can cause a change in your name. Make sure your name on your identification matches your passport exactly. If you need to update, let us help you apply for a name change on your passport.

letestIf you own a website, you know how enlightening the web stats can be.  Especially the area where you see what keyword phrases people are using to find your site.  The following is a collection of the questions people have asked to find our site as well as questions we’ve received via Twitter, Facebook, and email. Please note the following responses to the questions reflect our company’s turnaround time and may not apply to any other passport or visa agency.

Can I still get U.S. passports from the government site? 
The short answer is yes you can. The more indepth answer is you will wind up waiting an average of 4-7 weeks and you’ll have to submit and follow up on all the paperwork yourself. That’s the beauty of outsourcing that task to us, we do the work for you and we can get your passport as quickly as 24 hours.

My passport expires in 5 months how soon so I have to renew?
Technically, your passport is already expired. Most countries require that you have a full 6 months left on your passport from your departure date of your trip. If your passport has 6 months or less until expiration, it’s time to renew  your passport.

Is it true there are three types of travel visas for Venezuela?
Yes, most countries have a business class and tourism visa for entry to the country. Venezuela also has a work class visa for individuals that will be working in the country.

At what age does a child need a passport to travel?
Even newborns need a passport. Up until the age of 15, younger travelers will need a child passport. After the age of 16, you will apply for an adult passport.

How fast can you get a child’s passport?
Your departure date for your trip needs to be at least 3 days ahead and we can obtain your child’s passport for you on a rush. Normal time service from the U.S. passport agency will take anywhere from 4 to 7 weeks on average.

Can I get a birth certificate translated?
Yes, we offer full documentation translation services. Just call us at 713-874-1420, we can help you.

Do I need a passport to go from FL to MN?
At this time, passports are not necessary for travel within the United States from one state to another.

Where on TexasTower.net will I find the Philippines Visa page?
If you’re ready to get your travel visa, just go here to Philippines Visa.

Okay one more, question and we’ll wrap up this session.
What is the best way to renew a U.S. passport?
Outsourcing the acquisition of your passport and visa documents is one of the smartest things you can do. All you have to do is fill out the paperwork, and we do the rest. We can also get your passport must faster than the U.S. passport agency. If you have any questions, just ask one of our trained agents. Texas Tower will work one-on-one with you to make sure the process of obtaining your passport or visa is easy from start to finish.

Traveling to the Ivory Coast (Cote D’Ivoire) from the United States? You will need a travel visa. The good news is we can get your travel visa for you and let you concentrate on getting ready for your trip.

If you’re a business traveler – you will need the following :
Ivory Coast Visa - Texas Tower Fast Passport and Visa Call Now! (713) 874-1420.clipular (1)

Tourists will need to use the following information to obtain their Ivory Coast visa:
Ivory Coast Visa - Texas Tower Fast Passport and Visa Call Now! (713) 874-1420.clipular

Your travel visa will be good for multiple entries and good for up to 12-months.

If you’re curious about some of the best sites to see off the beaten path (even if you’re there on a highly scheduled business trip – try to make time to see the country, it is stunning). Here is a brief video TravellingMatey made.

Planning a trip to Laos from the United States? Texas Tower can make the process even easier and save you a trip to the embassy to get your travel visa. Here’s a fast overview of how it works.

A Laos visa is good for 14 days maximum stay in the country.
You will need a travel visa for both business and tourism travel.
Here is a brief overview of that documents you will need to collect for either type of visa. We provide links to make the process even faster.

To get your Laos visa, just gather the following documents:
Three completed Laos visa applications
Three passport type photos
Physical passport with 6 months validity beyond trip completion and one blank visa page
Non-USA passport holders must provide a copy of green card or US Visa and I-94
One copy of flight itinerary
Texas Tower order form
Business visas only: Company business letter – Generate one now and print on your company letterhead.

It’s always a good idea to get up-to-date travel advisories for any country you’re visiting. Laos travel warnings are posted here.


If you’re visiting as a tourist, Laos has a huge number of venues to explore. Here is a video giving a small slice of what you can see and do with the top 10 tourist attractions in Laos.

If you have any questions regarding a Laos visa, or need help with a passport – just contact our office at 713-874-1420. We’re ready to help you get to Laos worry-free!

Going to the country of Gabon for business or tourism? Gabon is fast becoming a more popular destination.

According to an article in Bloomberg Business, Gabon was named the top Sub-Saharan country for retail growth.  You will need a travel visa to enter the country. Gabon also has a medical requirement, you will need to show proof of a recent vaccination against yellow fever. The maximum stay on a travel visa is 30 days.

Texas Tower can expedite your travel visa no matter what state you live in, here is all we need from you to process your travel visa to Gabon:Gabon Visa - Texas Tower Fast Passport and Visa Call Now! (713) 874-1420.clipular

Here is an overview of Libreville in Gabon.

Let us help you expedite your travel visa to Gabon. Just contact our offices at 713-874-1420 today, for your visa or eVisa and we’re ready to help you.

passports and visa servicesYou have choices when you apply for your first passport or renew.  You can go through the U.S. Passport Agency, and the wait time can be up to four to seven weeks, with the average time around six weeks.

The other choice is outsourcing your passport acquisition to a third party agency like Texas Tower.

We make it very simple for you.  Simply click the link for the type of passport service your individual situation requires, and then use our checklist to get the necessary documents printed and signed. Then we’ll do the rest of the leg work for you.


Our standard turn around time is 6-12 days or you can get an expedited passport rush in just 24 hours.  The U.S. Passport Agency does not offer 24-hour service.

There is a fee for using our service, but it frees you up to plan your trip and not hassle with the passport agency. When you’re ready for your passport, we’ll have it for you.

If you have any questions about obtaining your passport or feel you have a unique situation, just contact our office at 713-874-1420, and one of our specialists will be happy to assist you.

A common myth is that you just have to file your paperwork and wait for your passport. Often it takes weeks. That’s where hiring a company to do the legwork for you makes good sense.
If you can follow a list, you can get your passport in your hands faster.

According to Sergio Garcia, CEO of Texas Tower, Inc., it’s 100% legal to outsource the acquisition of your passport and visa to a third party agency.

The process is very simple. The client is given a short list of documents to print and sign. Then those documents are sent to Texas Tower. Depending on the time service, you can have your passport in as little as 24-hours.

Texas Tower welcomes questions regarding passports and visas at 713-874-1420. They are registered with the United States government for the purpose of obtaining passports and other travel documents. They also can get clients certified copies of birth certificates, international driver’s licenses, and they offer full document translation services.

Planning a trip can be time-consuming, outsource the job of obtaining your passport to Texas Tower, and spend more time planning your travel.

Media Contact

Sergio Garcia, CEO
Texas Tower, Inc.


Let’s talk frankly about our industry. Like any other industry, we have people in it to make a fast buck and don’t care about the level of service their clients get. It’s something we hear frequently that ALL passport and visa companies are a rip off. Not so.
There are a good number of legit passport and visa companies that will give you great service. We aren’t the only passport and travel visa expediting service on the block but we can tell you why we are different. If you found this post because you’re shopping around for a passport or visa on a rush basis, here are some helpful tips for sorting out the scams from the legit acquisition companies.

How long have they been in business?
Nothing wrong with being a newly opened company, but since you’re doing business over the Internet, you need to be able to verify the place you’re spending your money with. Texas Tower has been processing visa and passport requests since 1999 and their BBB file opened April 24, 2002.

Is your order secure?
Look for the lock on the URL bar when you order. If it’s not secure, don’t fill your information out online. Forms you print and fill out to send in via fax or mail, are obviously fine.

Understand what you’re paying for.
compareserviceIt can take weeks to get your passport through the U.S. Passport Agency can take anywhere from four to seven weeks. Using an expediting service can cut that time down to 24-hours if you need it. There are fees associated with this service, but part of service is the expediting service does the legwork getting your passport or visiting the embassy or consulate for you.

What is their standard of communication with clients?
If you’re researching different passport and visa companies, ask how they communicate the status of an order with the client. Are you supposed to call in? Will they text or email? Would you be better off asking a Magic 8 Ball?
Texas Tower has real-time reporting. If you want to know the status of your order, we give you the means to find out immediately. Plus we always answer the phone during business hours. We believe in keeping your experience with us as one-on-one as possible. We now offer live chat on our website during regular business hours, so if you have a question, just ask!

Do they have transparent pricing?

One of the number one complaints out there against passport and visa expediting services are shady charges. We like to be completely transparent with fees. Once our office receives your order, we will contact you to verify the services ordered and amount.Then, and only then, is the charge processed.

Check out their social media
While thinking about a humble passport or visa doesn’t sound like a very exciting subject for social media, they are the basis of travel. You need a passport for international travel, and many countries require travel visas for entry. That opens up a huge amount of interesting information to share with travelers. You can catch Texas Tower on Facebook, Google+, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn.

Did you look at their Yelp?
Yes, it’s true there are sometimes baseless complaints on Yelp. It happens to every company sooner or later, it has happened to Texas Tower. However, how a company handles a negative complaint is often a good gauge of how reliable the company is. You can’t please everyone, but in the case of an unhappy customer, we’re always listening so we can remedy the situation and improve our service in the process.  Ultimately, we want every passport and visa we acquire to be the best and smoothest experience every for each client.

At the end of the day, there are scams in our industry just like any other service industry. Use these tips if you’re doing research to find the best fit for your passport and visa needs.