Depending the purpose of your travel to Venezuela, you will be able to choose from three different types of travel visas to fit each need. Texas Tower makes the process even faster by making the trip to the embassy for you.
Special information for travelers under 18-years of age.
Individuals under the age of eighteen do not have to make an appearance at the consulate in person. The parent or legal guardian of the child will be responsible for making the appearance at the consulate with the following documentation:
- child or adolescent’s original passport, with a minimum of six (6) months of validity remaining as of the expected travel date and at least two blank pages.
- A copy of the child or adolescent’s birth certificate.
- One (1) recent front-facing photograph with a white background, size 2×2 inches (without glasses or hats).
- The mother or father that is not presenting the documents in person must provide notarized written authorization in Spanish for the other parent.
- In case one of the parents is deceased, the surviving parent must present the original or certified copy of the death certificate.
- If one of the parents is divested of parental authority by the final sentence of a court, the parent with parental authority must present a copy of the sentence.
If you have any questions regarding your passport or travel to Venezuela, just ask us. Call our office at 713-874-1420 or email email@example.com. We’re ready to help you.