Blog Single

20 Aug

Back to School for International Students + US Passports

Does your child study abroad?

If so the time to obtain their US passport for attending school outside the United States is winding down. Here are some answers to some of the most common questions we get about children’s passports.

What type of passport would a 16-year old need to apply for?
An individual age 16 and above will need to apply for an adult passport.

How fast can Texas Tower obtain a child’s passport?
Standard time service is 8-12 days and we can expedite the passport to receive in 24-hours.

How will I show proof of identity?
A certified birth certificate will be necessary. If you need one, our office can assist you in obtaining it from anywhere in the United States or Puerto Rico.

Will passport photos be necessary?
Yes, you will need two passport-type photos. If you aren’t sure where to get them made, talk to us – we can assist you.

We want to help make travel with your kids as easy as possible if you need passports for visas for young travelers – call us today 713-874-1420 or email us at and one of our trained staff will be happy to assist you.

Related Posts