Getting Your Pakistan Visa in Houston
Thinking of taking a trip to Pakistan? The most common reasons people go are to visit family, offer humanitarian aid, and journalistic endeavors. Getting a visa from the Pakistani Embassy isn’t always a guarantee and the State Department currently warns against non-essential travel to the nation by US citizens. Here is what you need to know for getting a Pakistan visa in Houston.
A couple of things to keep in mind: the maximum stay you can request is 30 days and your odds of obtaining a Pakistan visa are not exactly favorable. Make sure to have a valid passport and all of your documents organized in advance to make filing easier. Once you have your papers, we can go to the embassy and handle everything else so you don’t have to.
- A completed Pakistan visa application (we can give you the link)
- 4 passport-type photographs (remember to take off your glasses before taking a photo!)
- Money order for $324 made payable to The Embassy of Pakistan
- Invitation from the host that has been notarized by a Pakistan notary
- Copy of inviting party’s NICOP card that has been notarized by a Pakistan notary
- Copy of inviting party’s Pakistan passport information that has been notarized by a Pakistan notary
- If the purpose of the visit is Trekking/ mountaineering, then the applicant must provide an Invitation letter from a tour operator in Pakistan, Registration letter of the tour operator with Ministry of Tourism in Pakistan, and the Trekking/Expedition permit issued by the Gilgit-Baltistan Council.
- Your Texas Tower order form
If you have any questions about the Pakistan visa process or want more information on our US passport and visa services, give the experts at Texas Tower Houston a call today at (713) 874-1420. Whatever your travel document needs are, we are more than happy to assist you.