How To Get Your Uganda E-Visa
Uganda is currently open for travel and is at a level 3 “Reconsider Travel” advisory. The instructions below will inform you on how to obtain your Uganda e-visa.
If you are traveling to Busia, Entebbe, Katuna, Malaba, Mpondwe or Mutukula, you can use an E-Visa to enter the country.
Once approved, E-Visa will be sent to you via email.
You will need to gather the following:
- Copy of the photo and information page of your passport
- Submit one 2” x 2” passport photo
- Submit copy of flight itinerary
- Submit copy of international certificate of vaccination against yellow fever
- Complete the application for Uganda E-Visa
Submit all items to Texas Tower at
$75.00 per visa – 4 to 5 business day processing
$95.00 per visa – 2 to 3 business day processing
$51.50 per applicant
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 713-874-1420 if you’re in need of further information.