Blog Single

29 Jul

Is Chad Open for U.S. Citizens to Travel?

Chad is currently at a level 3 “reconsider travel” travel advisory. Despite this, Chad is still open for U.S. citizens to travel to. Chad requires a travel visa for both tourist and business purposes, along with a valid U.S. passport. Texas Tower can help you get a Chad visa, along with a U.S. passport, or renew your current one. It is important to note that if your passport is within 6 months of the expiration date, most countries will simply deny it. To read more about these visa and passport services, visit these pages.

Contact us at or call us at 713-874-1420 if you are in need of further information on the travel status of a country or the travel services that Texas Tower offers.

Related Posts