Blog Single

03 May

Need Fast Passport Renewal in Houston? We Can Help

Did you recently get married and change your name? You’re going to need to update your passport to reflect that change. Here’s what you’ll need to get your updated passport quickly and easily. Keep in mind that documents cannot be scanned and emailed because the Department of State requires original signatures on all submitted documents for your new passport.

What You Need & How to Get It

  • One application for passport renewal that has been completed and signed. You can fill out this form online at the Department of State’s passport application portal.
  • Two passport style photos, which you can easily get done at your local pharmacy that offers photo services. CVS and Walgreens both offer passport photo service, for example. Make sure to take off your glasses and avoid wearing a uniform in your photo!
  • Letter of authorization for Texas Tower to renew your passport on your behalf at the Passport Agency.
  • Your current passport is also needed. Your passport number will be changed, and your old passport will be returned to you after processing.
  • A copy of your flight itinerary or a letter printed on your company’s letterhead requesting rush service on your passport renewal.
  • You must also attach an original or certified copy of your marriage certificate, divorce decree, or court order to prove your legal name change. Scans and photocopies cannot be accepted.
  • Your Texas Tower order form so we can handle your renewal for you.


Texas Tower Houston is just a phone call away from helping you update your passport after a legal name change. Why deal with the hassle when you can send in paperwork and get your new passport in just a few days? For more information on our passport and visa services, give us a call today at (713) 874-1420. You can also check out our passport renewal guide for more information on what you need to apply, including fees.

Related Posts