Tips for Getting a Philippines Visa
Are you a U.S citizen traveling to the Philippines? Along with a current passport, you are going to need a travel visa to enter the country. That goes for either business or tourist travel.
Getting your visa for a business trip to the Philippines is easy when you outsource it to Texas Tower. We do the legwork for you. Here is what you will need to provide to us:
- One completed and notarized Philippines visa application
- Two passport type photos (please sign back of each photo)
- Physical passport with 6 months validity beyond trip completion and one blank visa page
- One copy of flight itinerary
- Business travelers only: Company business letter – Generate one now and print on your company letterhead.
- Tourist Visa only: Copy of hotel arrangements or other proof of lodging
- Texas Tower order form
If you feel you have a special situation or you have any questions, call us at (713) 874-1420, we’re ready to assist you in getting your Philippines visa.