Blog Single

30 Sep

What is The Travel Status of The Galapagos?

Ecuador is currently open for US travel, although all travelers above the age of 2 require a negative PCR test. As Ecuador is open for US travel, The Galapagos is as well. A travel visa is not required for travel to The Galapagos, although a passport with six months of validity is required. Texas Tower can help you renew your passport or help you get an entirely new passport. If you are interested in traveling to The Galapagos and do not have a US passport or need a renewal on your US passport, visit one of these pages to learn more about what Texas Tower offers for the service you require.

Contact us at or call us at 713-874-1420 if you are in need of further information on the travel status of any country that we offer our services for, or for any of our other services.

Related Posts