What You Need to Know About Senegal Biometric Visas
Once you pay the fees in pre-register your visa, then you can submit your documents to the Senegal embassy or do so upon arrival at the Dakar Airport. We recommend doing this process before you go to Senegal to avoid standing in long lines to get your visa issued to you.
Senegal Visa Requirements
- One pre-registration form that is completed and paid for
- A completed and signed visa application form
- A passport with at least six months validity after trip date, plus photocopies of the first five pages.
- Two passport-style photos (remember to take off your glasses for pictures!)
- A copy of your flight itinerary or detailed proof of booking airfare
- An invitation from your host in Senegal (tourists, meanwhile, only need evidence of hotel confirmation)
- A hotel reservation accommodation certificate or a copy of proof of ownership if the visa applicant is the owner of a home in Senegal
While we cannot issue a Senegal visa conveniently for you due to the secure nature of biometric visas, we can help you get a valid US passport in as little as 24 hours. For more information on the passport and visa services that we have on offer, call Texas Tower Houston today at (713) 874-1420.